C'mon, let's do the Taster when my love was so grayster
When the things of the past were just as good as the reh-eh-est
Well I knew a girl, ah just a one certain girl
Who taught me the Taster and it's good as the Twist-er
C'mon, let's do the Taster when my love was so grayster
When the things of the past were just as good as the reh-eh-est
Well I knew a boy, ah just a one certain boy
Who goes around masting things and all around tasting things (masting???????)
When the things of the past were just as good as the reh-eh-est
Well I knew a girl, ah just a one certain girl
Who taught me the Taster and it's good as the Twist-er
C'mon, let's do the Taster when my love was so grayster
When the things of the past were just as good as the reh-eh-est
Well I knew a boy, ah just a one certain boy
Who goes around masting things and all around tasting things (masting???????)


1 comentario:
jajaj ta bkn
otro loco a la coleccion dde locos
Publicar un comentario